Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Reborn

Jo Kasten’s middle child has always been difficult. Fiery, defiant, startlingly handsome and hyper intelligent, Eddy’s childhood years were full of turmoil and conflict. But when he reaches manhood, things change--for the worse. Eddy’s struggle with schizophrenia begins in a men’s bathroom at a local junior college and carries him to the deepest recesses of the human mind. In the midst of his descent, Jo is diagnosed with breast cancer. Cut Off is the story of a woman in trouble. And despite the fear that snakes through her as she faces these demons, Cut Off is a story of survival.

After major revision and a new title, my second novel is back for more. I'll be posting a chapter a week until the book is published. I hope you'll join me as the story unfolds.

While preparing each chapter for publication here, I'll also be preparing it for regular publication so that, by the time we are finished, you will be able to buy a paperback copy or an ebook online. Because this site has been abandoned for some time, some links are still pointing to my first iteration of this book, called Count All This. Please don't buy that book! Wait until Cut Off is ready.

Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the ride.

Any comments, observations, well wishes, or questions that you'd like to post here or send along are welcome. To contact me directly, write pcferg@pacbell.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home